Friday 13 February 2009

Got to get better at this!

Ok... so I've only had this thing for a few days... and already I'm forgetting to post!  It's been a fun week, getting ready for Valentine's Day (my kids say they're too old for cards from me now, but I've made them these cute treats instead!), and of course, getting ready for half-term, which started today!
I try to do as much as I have to do craft-wise before the school hols, because tho Oli and Con don't moan, I feel a little guilty spending hours at my desk when they're around... that's not to say that I don't succumb to temptation occasionally!

Had a really fun time at the Normans'  Stampin' Up party on Wednesday evening, made a lovely card, which I can't show you 'cos it's still in Richard's pocket! Spent FAR more than I meant to, but oh well, money is for spending, isn't it?!

No comments: