Friday 13 February 2009

Scrapaholix this Saturday...

This Saturday is my Scrapaholix class, which I always look forward to. The gals have become friends now, so I always feel a little guilty taking their cash at the end of the day! We have a great time tho, and usually learn something new which we can all put to use in future projects! This month we're using glitter and flock... (I know I know -  don't even want to think about the mess)!
Here's what I've done with my kit...

But that's not all, I also managed to make a cute little notepad, a magnetic bookmark and two cards from the leftovers... and I've still got lots of card-stock left!

So, after saying that I wouldn't ignore the kids through the hols, I guess I've spent enough time at the computer. Time to drag them to the park!

1 comment:

beksynormz said...

Its flockin' lovely!! Am coming out in cold sweats thinkin about the glitter and flock...Can't wait xx