Wednesday 25 May 2011

... To this!

It's a memo note holder - bought from the £ shop a loooong time ago! I've used the new 7 Gypsies Lille 6x6 paper pad, Red Pepper paint dauber, a Daisy D index tab, a Tim Holtz corked vial, filled with Glossy Accents and black Distress Ink (I hope it sets!) a few stamped images and some ephemera from my stash - all, of course grunged up with a little Frayed Burlap Distress Ink! Oh, and though you can't see them, there are four Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners on the bottom, acting as little feet - cute!
I'm really pleased with it... it's young and funky (I think!), so hopefully they will like it too! The best thing is, that as I was altering this, I realized that you could change the theme for anyone's taste - so get down to your local £ shop - quick! xxx

No comments: