Thursday 21 July 2011

Here It Is!

I've been working on a special album this week, which my Scrapaholix gals shall replicate this weekend, take a look:
I'm really pleased with how it's turned out, and hope the girls will be too! Within the covers, there's lots of stamping and hand made embellishments, which should keep us busy for the day! Here's a piccie of an inside page:
This particular album is off to Craft Obsessions once we've finished the class... I struck a deal that they could have it to promote sales of the Simple Stories kits they have left in their store, and of course for Brenda to have fun with once the photo shoot was complete, in return for being very kind in helping me put the kits together for a great price. So, if I want one for myself, I shall have to craft along on Saturday wont I?! Hope you like. xxx

No comments: