Sunday 28 August 2011

It's Challenge Time!

We're coming up to the September monthly challenge hosted by Crafty Individuals HERE
This month, the theme gave me a perfect opportunity I thought, to create a door hanger for my step daughters newly decorated bedroom... see if you can guess the theme:

I've used the new stamp set by Crafty Individuals (CI-328), which is filled with wonderful little sewing images, as well as a rather lovely vintage receipt... can't have too many of those! I'm particularly pleased with the little button cards. Once I'd stamped them, I added six little buttons with cotton thread - sweet!
So go take a look over at the Crafty Individuals blog on the 1st of the month to find out what the theme is - you'll find lots more inspiration, why not give it a go! Hope you like. xxx

No comments: