Tuesday 2 August 2011

No sun today....

Firstly, apologies for the quality of this photo, isn't it always the way that when you want to take a decent shot, the sun decides not to play along?! Below are some cards that I've made for my step-daughter's 13th birthday tomorrow:
I've kept them fairly simple as that's the style that she likes. I lifted the idea for the twine squares from the latest Papercrafts magazine - it'll be great for her, as she also crafts, and she can recycle the twine!
I've had a busy busy weekend... took my son to see Lee Evans on Friday (HILARIOUS), and took my daughter to Bath spa on Sunday, with a hotel sleep-over. Well, I say sleep-over - the room was so blinkin' hot it was more of a toss and turn over for me... but she had a lovely time, and that's what counts! so watch this space for photographic evidence of both events!

No comments: