Sunday 7 August 2011

Ta Da!!!

Well, I've had great fun today, playing with the photo that I showed you yesterday. The layout didn't come together as easily as I'd hoped, but I think that I'm pleased with the finished result:
The number borders are created with a Studio Calico stamp - with the '13' addition using Thickers.
I'm particularly pleased with the flower embellies - made from scallop die-cut patterned papers, some bakers twine and some brads (sadly, I can't take the credit for these - something I was inspired by in the magazine 'Creating Keepsakes'! I printed out the journaling onto kraft cardstock, and cut into strips, to cover a 'black space' in the photo. Then, a few additions from My Minds Eye (Happy Day sticker), October Afternoon (black typewriter keys), Crate Paper ('beautiful' sticker) and Basic Grey (small black sentiment) to finish the page. Hope you like! xxx

1 comment:

Daniele said...

HI Kim thank you for your lovely comment that you left on my blog, I love the LO.....sweet dog
hugs