Thursday 19 July 2012

A Few Little Extras...

I really enjoyed creating a layout with this month's papers from simple Stories. So much so, I've decided to continue creating! The first thing to show is another layout:
I've used another of the journaling cards as a photo mat, and then lots of itty bitty bits and pieces to embellish. Though there will not be instructions for this layout, if you want to create it, there's very little extras you'll need to bring; perhaps some Thickers, a favourite border punch or stamps.
I still have so much left - I decided not to stop there! Here's my next make:
The inspiration for this came from a recent Split Coast Stampers video on You Tube. A very handy note paper holder - how cute! IF we have time, I'd be more than happy to pass on the knowledge of how to create this - you'll need to bring along a piece of acetate if you want a lid, a button, twine, ribbon and some good old printer paper for the note paper. If you want to be mega organised... the printer paper is cut to 3 1/2" square and rounded at the corners (I have to say that the corner rounding was the most tiresome part - feel free to leave it out!).
So... I have a spare few hours today and a fair bit of paper left - who knows what else I'll come up with! Hope you like! xxx

No comments: